During this unprecedented pandemic, we are restructuring ourselves with guidelines from CDC, OSHA, ADA and AAOMS to ensure that your safety, as well ours, are the top priority. We have implemented many changes to be socially responsible.
- We telephone screen all patients prior to appointment. Unfortunately we are not taking walk-ins for the moment. Cases will be evaluated by doctor via phone consultation.
- Mask must be worn at all time in the office, and we ask everyone to observe social distance, for both staffs and patients, when possible.
- Hand sanitizer when come in the office.
- We check everyone’s temperature, including patients, doctors and office staffs. For above 100.4, we will ask for medical evaluation and possible COVID test.
- Our waiting room is closed and only patient is allowed to come in. We allow 1 caregiver if patient is a minor or requires assistance. However, during the procedure, everyone will have to wait outside.
- We have installed sneeze guard to protect our receptionists and patients.
- PPEs: hair covers, face shield/goggles, n95 and level 3 surgical masks, disposable gowns as well as shoe covers to ensure everyone is protected.
- Medical grade air purifiers throughout the entire office.
- To adhere with social distance, we strictly cancel & reschedule appointment if 15 minutes late. We also have to space out regular appointments for deep cleaning between each patient and will not be able to accommodate as many patients as before. Please be patient with us.
- Appointment priority will be given to our existing patients with urgent attention whose appointments were cancelled due to the pandemic.
- No referral is needed unless required by insurance plan.
- No penalty for last minute cancellation if you don’t feel well.
We are in this together and looking forward to see you in an environment that both you and we feel safe and comfortable. Any additional suggestion or recommendation we are only an email or phone call away.